We reserve the right at anytime, and from time to time, to modify, suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Sites, or any part of the Sites, with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you for any such action.
The Sites are not intended for users under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, do not use the Sites and do not provide us with any personal information. The Sites are designed for those people who reside in the United States or any of its territories and possessions. We make no claims that the Sites or any of their content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Sites may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Sites from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
The terms TrACTION, Agent TrACTION, Agents of TrACTION, TrACTION Academy, ELITE Adventures, TrACTION Control and other Company trademarks and services marks, and associated logos and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Agent TrACTION or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without Our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Sites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The Products and Services advertised on the public site are solely owned by Agent TrACTION, LLC. The free products and services including but not limited to basic etrainings, tool checklists, ebooks, social media group access, podcasts, videos etc are provided for marketing purposes only. The products and services available only to paying members include but are not limited to The TrACTION Academy, League of Liberty, TrACTION, ELITE Adventures, Find your ELITE Superpower Training Course, TrACTION Control, etc. The Company reserves the right to deny or reject usage of these products and services, paid or free, to anyone that The Company, by its sole discretion, deems as destructive to The Company and/or its members.
We do not have an obligation to, and you should not expect us to review content on our Sites, including User Contributions or contributions by our independent contributors
Although Agent TrACTION and its affiliates may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, and other user and member generated pages on the Sites, we are under no obligation to do so. You acknowledge that we do not control the information available on Site forums, chat rooms and other user and member generated pages and that any opinions, advice, services, offers or other information or content disseminated through the Sites are those of their respective authors, including users, Agents of TrACTION and other writers and contributors, who are solely liable for their content. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted through the Sites.
In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Agent Traction, Our employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Agent Traction or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Sites or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- You agree not to “scrape” or disaggregate data from the Site (whether by manual or automated means), for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Content that you make available on the Sites.
The Site may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles,forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Site.
If you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on the Sites, such as on a forum, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages, that information can be viewed in search engines, collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited contact from other parties. We advise that you not post any personal or other sensitive information on our Sites.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Site, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributionsyou submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for suchcontent, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of anyUser Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
The Sites may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Site.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certaincontent, on this Site.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to bedisplayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect tothe content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additionalterms and conditions we provide with respect to such features.
- You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linkingimmediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without noticein our discretion.
- Monitoring and enforcement; termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any lawenforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information related to anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot and do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of InteractiveServices. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset,harass, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with anyperson or organization.
- Promote commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and othersales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any otherperson or entity, if that is not the case.
Your indemnification of us.
YOUR USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER, Agent TrACTION, LLC, NOR ANY OF THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS (INCLUDING EXPERTS OR GUIDES) SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST Agent TrACTION, LLC, AND THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND LICENSORS (INCLUDING EXPERTS OR GUIDES) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
Notwithstanding the limitations on warranties and liabilities detailed above, those who participate in TrACTION Academy shall receive the following guarantee. If a paying TrACTION Academy participant uses his/her best efforts in the program for one year and has not, during that year, written policies that yield payment to the participant of at least double the amount of the initial monetary investment paid to Agent TrACTION, LLC for the TrACTION Academy. Then Agent TrACTION, LLC will pay the participant double their initial monetary investment for use of TrACTION Academy. “Best Efforts” as used herein shall include, but not be limited to, the attendance by the participant to at least forty (40) weekly meetings within the participating year and the completion by the participant of at least forty (40) weekly reports that are submitted timely to their designated MAT Leader. Failure by the participant to use his/her best efforts in attending meetings, completing weekly reports, and otherwise fulfilling tasks contemplated and assigned in TrACTION Academy shall void this guarantee.
Limitation on time to file claims.
Waiver and severability.
Your Comments and Concerns
- This website is operated by Agent TrACTION, LLC, located at 433 W 200 S, Ivins, UT 84738.
- All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Sites should be emailed to email@example.com
- Thank you for visiting the Site.